Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Editing Day 2

     Another day another breakdown. Editing is never easy and when it comes to sound, it makes it ten times harder to make sure the pacing of our song and the cuts of our clips go together in a way where it won't look bad. 

    All of our editing had been done through DaVinci Resolve except for the creation of our title. Because of my experience using Video Star for editing personal projects, I had more confidence in myself with doing the title credit through this application. 




    It had taken long only because each letter, even the 'typos', had to be created on its own so the separate keyframes can work as if it were being typed letter by letter. The spacing of each letter had to be measured perfectly so it wasn't looking off. The keyframes had to be concise and times well so it wouldn't look uneven in a way. Creating the sound that went with the visual wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. 




    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Finally, my CCR is done and ready to share with you guys. I seriously apologize in advanced for the cringe you will endure while watch...