Sunday, March 27, 2022

Editing Day **Attempt** 1

     The day has finally come, I am editing! DaVinci Resolve has been kind to me and hasn't given e a hard time which I appreciate. Editing my part is very particular especially because we shot the same scenes in different angles. The way I had imagined this scene is by cutting it at the different parts so it is obvious that it is all once scene but just different angles. The cuts have to be specific and done in a way where it will not look choppy. Below are some screenshots of some cuts I made in order for the angles to be represented nicely. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Finally, my CCR is done and ready to share with you guys. I seriously apologize in advanced for the cringe you will endure while watch...