Thursday, March 31, 2022

Organizing my Idea for CCR



        The Creative Critical Reflection is the part of my project that I was truly anxious about. I am not one to be speaking in front of a camera because ai am extremely awkward and cringey. I was not built for the YouTuber image. But I have to do it otherwise my grade will suffer, so here are my ideas. 

         Here is a little sneak peak at what I am going to be saying for this video. 




      I don’t just want to be standing in front if a camera and speaking. Rather, I am going to use Canva and Video Star to make the video a but more interesting. 

      Here is a screenshot of my Canva project. Some information I will be presenting through a Canva animation. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Finally, my CCR is done and ready to share with you guys. I seriously apologize in advanced for the cringe you will endure while watch...