Sunday, February 27, 2022

Fonts!

    After considering titles for our film, I started playing around with some fonts that would look like something that came out of a teenage girl's mind. We really want our film to show that this is through the eyes of Malia, who is only seventeen and really going through it. I never really thought fonts were that important but they really do tell a story of their own and we want our font to contribute to this specific story. 

    Here are some fonts I might consider:














    All of these remind me of contemporary coming-of-age shows and films that I have seen or heard of. They give the vibe of a high school setting and I think they would fit how our film would progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Finally, my CCR is done and ready to share with you guys. I seriously apologize in advanced for the cringe you will endure while watch...