Sunday, March 13, 2022

Scriptwriting

     I have to be honest, writing a script is not my strongest suit. I had to search up a format on how to write a script because it was not doing it for me. I got to organizing my script a bit and I came up with two different ones mostly because our opening is not largely based on dialogue, if anything it is mostly on visual content and that is where most of our representation is coming from.


    The first one below is a copy of what I had in mind from the beginning. This one shows our original idea of a teacher conversing with Malia. You can see that I don't have a good idea of how writing a script or screenplay entails (and I am still learning). 





        Scratching that idea out, we changed the script up a bit and matched it as well as possible to our storyboard draft. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

      Finally, my CCR is done and ready to share with you guys. I seriously apologize in advanced for the cringe you will endure while watch...